We have organized tours all over Europe, including: UK, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, etc.
Whether you are tourists, Government and State officials, company employees, or businesspersons, whatever your travel requirements are, we have a wide range of solutions to assist and can tailor our services to suit your budget. We aim to offer you the best service with an affordable price.
Just let us know about your travel ideas, as we have access to various service providers all over the UK and Europe, as well as a wide network of contacts, there is nothing we cannot arrange for you.
Our services include:
- Free tour advice and visa invitation package;
- Visa application support;
- UK and Europe tours: Group tours, Private tours, Family holidays, Sport and Leisure packages, etc.;
- Hotel booking;
- Coach and transportation arrangements;
- Tour guiding;
- Translation and Interpreters;
- Invitation for UK VISA: we provide you with a set of invitation documents for your UK visa application.
- Exhibitions, Trade Fairs and Events Support: we will support you all the way from registering, arranging a stand to attending those trade shows in the UK.———————————
Quiz: Is the UK for you?
For history enthusiasts – being the world’s 7th biggest tourist destination, UK is full of rich and fascinating history. In every corner, you will find monuments marking its history – from 5,000 years old Stonehenge to 300 years old Buckingham Palace.
For learners – British education means high quality education. Studying in the UK will boost your career profile significantly. UK is home to English- the most universal language, has a tradition of making international students feel welcome, and much more.
For shopping fans – the UK is a shopping hotspot, wherever you are in the UK, the choice of shops is endless and with discounted sale offers all year around.
For football fans – where better to see your favorite team than in its original home? The UK is home to the world’s most famous teams such as Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea. UK is also home to the world’s oldest professional football clubs Sheffield FC and Notts County FC. UK is simply a football giant.
For golfers – UK is home to almost 2,000 golf clubs with nearly 3,000 golf courses. Home to world’s best golf courses, including world’s oldest golf club Royal Blackheath (400 years old). Where else could be better than the UK when it comes to golfing?